Thursday, 27 May 2010, 06:28

I'm missing you right now. So what?
It won't changes anything to what you have did either.

mohdridhwanbinyaakop!
i hate you ttm.
You left me fending for myself again.
Where's all the promises you've made?
It's broken, again and again.

I don't what i've done wrong again.
Or maybe i did nothing wrong.
But still, you do not have the fucking rights to vanish isn't it?
I want you to contact me asap!
Salty popcorn, imissyou.


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Meiyee.
I'm seventeen.
I'll be one year older on every 26 June.
Firstly, i can forgive but i can't forget.
Secondly, do not be sarcastic with me or elso i'll turn nasty.
Thirdly, i've got all my awesome friends around me.
Lastly, i live for myself.
Errr, actually you no need to know so much about me. Cheers~ ^^v


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



Twittering all day long




You run away but I will not chase after you

I've lost all my links.
Lovelies, do give me your links to the cbox so that i could link you. Thankyews! :D
Chongfu Primary
Alnette HuiYing Joanne Darlingk♥ Jorine Baobei♥ Rowena

Yishun Secondary
Afifah BengTe Corrinne HongSheng Ice Isabel Iskandar Jasree JiaYu Jonathan Karen Kenneth Jiejie Kenneth KimHuat LayTing Louis♥ ManTing♥ Maybel MeiTing MeiXin Potato QiYun♥ Rachel ShengMin Sylvia Cutiepie WeiJuan XueYing YeenCing YiXiu YuXian Ahma ZiJie♥

Clementi, PA5101
Asy CaiYin JingWei YanChan YunLim

Friends
Brenda Carely Doreen♥♥ Iqah JiaHui JunWen Nana Nicholas Nicky Razeen WongJiaJun

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA


I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.