Moved to a new blog.
Sick of wordpress, too dull looking alr.
Thus, blogger is the best 
Not gonna let people know about this blog.
Shall let them make their way here themselves instead.
Actually, a new blog to me is just like a new start.
But how come i got the urge to say out everything about how i felt towards him?I may be looking strong, but inside i'm suffering.
No one knows about this.
I'm always the fucking ego, fucking selfish and fucking whatever one.
Nothing i do was always right.
Seriously, no one understands me.
Not even my family members.
Let alone
YOU.
Stop thinking that you understand me very well.
If you really understands me that well, all this wouldn't have happened.
If you ain't gg to vanish, i'll be having a mental breakdown, really.It's tormenting, fucking tormenting.
Drunk soon, i need it.
PS: I wants to move on, but everytime i almost halfway succeed, you'll come and look/talk to me.So how the fuck am i gg to move on?Bloodyhell.

Hello. My name is
Meiyee.
I'm
seventeen.
I'll be one year older on every
26 June.
Firstly, i can forgive but i can't forget.
Secondly, do not be sarcastic with me or elso i'll turn nasty.
Thirdly, i've got all my awesome friends around me.
Lastly,
i live for myself.
Errr, actually you no need to know so much about me. Cheers~ ^^v